I know your probably sick of hearing the new year new me phrase with goals people probably won’t stick too.. so my plan is too make realistic goals, lifestyle changes that are easy to stick too( positive thinking and all that!)
So here they are!
- Walk more! I need to get this body moving more! So my plan is to take Bella for a massive walk every morning after the school run. Fingers crossed baby will sleep on this walk too 👌🏻
- Cut out sugar in tea! I would say cut out a cup of tea but let’s be honest that would be making an unrealistic goal. So starting small!
- Drink lemon water every morning! I used to do this every day but since having Thea coffee shouts louder!
- Eat less processed foods! Being unprepared for meal time results in quite bung in the oven foods so going to try and meal plan and have more fresh vegetables and meat!
- Workout more! This will be my hardest goal to stick too but I am determined to do it! I used to work out 4 times a week! Now it’s barely for times a month! So I will ease into twice a week and up it when I have got into a routine.
- Make sure every night me and the boys read a bedtime story! We do this most nights but I want to make sure it’s every night! It’s quality time we get together with half my attention on Thea so I feel this is very important to stick too!
- Worry less about things I have no control over!
- Learn to drive!
- Stop biting my nails! ( I do this when I’m anxious so I need to find a new way to cope with this!)
So their it is! My realistic goals for 2018, I have taken progress photos for my fitness goals. I am ready to smash 2018!
What’s your goals this year I would love to hear.